Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alexia Ramos
November 14, 2011
Mr. Williams and Ms. Ronketty
Period: 9  English


        I.            The teacher will offer better ideas to my work.
A.)   Read -read my projects and writings.
B.)    Make me research for better examples.

      II.            The teachers will make me do more work to improve in anything.
A.)   Give me writing assignments.
B.)    Give me projects to realize that I understood my project.


    III.            The teachers will pressure me into talking more.
A.)   Make me get into a conversation to offer ideas.
B.)    Make me participate more.

    IV.            The teachers will let me stay after school to finish any assignments.
C.)    Let me organize my assignments better.
Let me stay to finish work that needs to be turned in on time.

      V.            The teachers will help me with work that I don’t understand.
D.)   Explain to me in better ways.
E.)    Give me examples on things that I don’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment